Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I put some new shoes on...

In the sales on amazon:


Pilar Abril - 185 reduced to 70€ (the shoe tounge is fake - I send them back)

Gadea - 125 € reduced to 47 € (I am not confident of the colours ?!)

Bronx - 100€ reduced to 40€ (out of stock in my size)...
...so I ordered these - meshs with everything, but the shoe was quite uncomfortable

beat that: Jane Klain - 45€ reduced to 15€ (not leather but comfortable - I am in love!)


PS: Looking forward to read this! I love the BBC film version :D

3 comments:

  1. Die zweiten und dritten hätte ich gerne :-)
    Die sind schick ...
    Liebst <3<3<3 ,deine ;Kingha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi ja war total lustig, auch wenn es hin und wieder sehr sehr stressig war :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. tolles lied ;)
    ich liebe es :)


    und katzen sind wirklich etwas wunderbares :)

    liebe grüße :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...